Guest policy and fees
Experienced rowers and scullers can arrange a drop-in row with either a club member or one of the teams. All guest must sign a waiver and obtain a coach's approval to use our equipment and launch from our docks.
- The single-day guest drop-in use fee is $20.
- Members are responsible for ensuring the guest fee is paid for every visit.
- Guests are limited to 3 visits per year. For more frequent use, please become a member.
Paying the Guest Fee
- Pay $20 through the Guest Fee calendar event by clicking "Register" on this page
- Pay via a QR code located on a poster in the boathouse.
Rules for Guests
- Guests must be accompanied by a BIAC member.
- A signed Liability Waiver is required before using the facility. You can print, sign and bring to the boathouse or acknowledge your approval when you pay the guest fee via the website.
- Guests under 18 years of age must have their release signed by their legal parent or guardian and must be accompanied by an adult member.
- Your $20 guest fee includes the coaching fee if you're joining a team practice.
- Guests are NOT eligible to use a rack to store their watercraft.
How often can you be a guest?